Enjoy christmas season in a mexican style with this traditional spheres made with the typical technics of Tonala, Jalisco. Handmade by great artisans from the city, all of the tiny details are what make this unique to be part of you decoration this holidays, this set includes different spheres representing on each one a mexican scene in Burnish Clay and the traditional in Flag Clay openwork (Barro Bandera)
Artisan: Fernando Jimón Melchor
Dimension per piece:
- Burnish Clay Sphere: 2.8″ x 2.8″ x 3.5″
- Flag Clay (Barro bandera) Sphere: 2.8″ x 2.8″ x 3.5″
- Flag Clay Sphere openwork: 2.8″ x 2.8″ x 3.5″
- Base: 10.2″ x 3.5″ x 1.4″
total Weight: 0.92 lb.
- Burnish Clay Sphere: 0.187 lb.
- Flag Clay (Barro bandera) Sphere: 0.176 lb.
- Flag Clay Sphere openwork: 0.187 lb.
- Base: 0.33 lb.
Technique: Burnish Clay / Flag Clay (Barro Bandera)
Color: Warm Taupe / Chedron
MADE IN MEXICO